Choose the checking account that will pay you 4.00% cash back on your debit card purchases. (That’s right — it’s like getting paid to shop!) You’ll also receive refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*. The account is free, there’s no monthly service charge, and the opening deposit amount is a low $25. Ask for Kasasa Cash Back® today.
- Free checking that pays you back
- Earn 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
- No minimum balance requirement to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide* (up to $25 monthly)*
- Unlimited Debit Card ATM transactions
- Unlimited Debit Card Point of Sale transactions
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® (for effortless saving)
- Add Kasasa Protect® for comprehensive fraud protection*
- Free digital banking, including:
- Money management tool My Money Manager available
- Unlimited check writing
- Free MasterCard Debit Card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash Back® Rewards is Easy
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
Even if you don’t qualify, the account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
Kasasa Cash Back® Disclosure
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards.
The Kasasa Monthly Qualification Cycle runs from the third Wednesday of the month through the third Tuesday of the following month. To qualify for the reward, the requirements must be met during this timeframe. The reward will be paid at the beginning of the next Kasasa Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 4.00% cash back on up to a total of $200 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8.00 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction.
When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, logins and other requirements apply.
A $25 minimum deposit is required to open the account.
There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.