Come help us make a great place even better
Hoosier Heartland State Bank was recently voted a "Best Place to Work" in the Journal Review's Best of Montgomery County contest.
There's a good reason for that. As an employee-owned bank, we offer a unique work culture - all decisions are made by people who live and work in our communities. They make sure we treat our team members and valued customers as if they were family.
Still, we're always looking to get even better. And we're always on the lookout for energetic, innovative, customer-focused team members who can help take us to the next level.
What's in it for you? Excellent compensation, great benefits and the opportunity to make life better for your friends, neighbors and the communities where they live.
- Health insurance: Team member pay just $2 per month (additional dependents covered at 50% of premiums)
- Vision and Dental: 50% of premiums covered
- Free basic life insurance policy
- Free long-term disability insurance
- Wellness program with $600 annual benefit
- 401k retirement savings program with employer contributions
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Free access to on-site Health and Wellness Clinic and Virtual Doctor Visits for Health Insurance enrollees
- Free access to Employee Assistance Program through MetLife
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Monthly training sessions and Lunch & Learn programs
- Community service opportunities
- Annual birthday donations of $200 to local charities
- Monthly team celebrations and team meetings
- Weekly Happy Hour virtual chats with the President & CEO
Hoosier Heartland State Bank is a full-service bank with locations throughout West Central Indiana.
Hoosier Heartland State Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status or disability. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify human resources at email@example.com