**Applicants will be communicated via email and/or phone throughout the hiring process. Please respond promptly within the deadlines provided.**
Our customer service representatives are relationship driven. They connect with our customers to make sure we are fixing their pain points and providing them with the products and services that best fit their needs and wants. This position requires excellent communication skills, confidence in Mircosoft Office products, and a drive to learn and grow in the ever-changing banking environment.
Schedules for this position varies from week to week due to the coverage needs of the team. A tentative schedule will be provided weekly with the potential to adjust. This is a coverage based position meaning that the hours of operations need to be fulfilled with appropriate coverage as assigned by the manager. Dependability and flexibility within the range of the shifts listed on the description of the position is crucial for success in this position. Hours typically range from 23-29 per week.
Hoosier Heartland State Bank was recently voted a "Best Place to Work" in the Journal Review's Best of Montgomery County contest.
There's a good reason for that. As an employee-owned bank, we offer a unique work culture - all decisions are made by people who live and work in our communities. They make sure we treat our team members and valued customers as if they were family.
Still, we're always looking to get even better. And we're always on the lookout for energetic, innovative, customer-focused team members who can help take us to the next level.
What's in it for you? Excellent compensation, great benefits and the opportunity to make life better for your friends, neighbors and the communities where they live.
- Health insurance
- Vision and Dental
- Wellness program with $600 annual benefit
- Free access to on-site Health and Wellness Clinic and Virtual Doctor Visits for Health Insurance enrollees
- Access to group rates for voluntary life and short-term disability
- Access to supplemental policies including hospital indemnity, critical illness, and accident
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time policies
- Parental leave policy
- Free basic life insurance policy (includes part-time team members)
- Free long-term disability insurance (includes part-time team members)
- Free access to Employee Assistance Program (includes part-time team members)
- 401k retirement savings program with employer contributions (includes part-time team members)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (includes part-time team members)
All Team Member Perks
- $100 annually for HHSB apparel through online store
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Monthly training sessions and Lunch & Learn programs
- Community service opportunities
- Annual birthday donations of $200 to local charities
- Monthly team celebrations and team meetings
- Weekly Happy Hour virtual chats with the President & CEO
Potential to be nominated and win one of our Mission, Visions, and Values awards providing the opportunity to donate up to $5,000 to a local non-profit of your choice
Hoosier Heartland State Bank is a full-service bank with locations throughout West Central Indiana.
Hoosier Heartland State Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status or disability. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org