Connecting your HHSB Online Banking accounts to Quicken is easy using Intuit’s Express Web Connect service.
1. Launch the Quicken software.
2. At the top of the Account Bar, click the + (plus sign) button. On Quicken 2016 or older, click Add an Account at the bottom of the Account Bar.
3. Click a Spending & Saving account type, such as Checking or Savings.
4. Type “Hoosier Heartland” in the search box and click Hoosier Heartland State Bank when it appears in the list.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in with your HHSB Online Banking username and password.
6. Your transactions will be imported into Quicken.
Please note that HHSB and Intuit do not maintain any mutual agreements regarding the interconnectivity of our online platforms. Though it is possible to connect your HHSB accounts to Quicken and the Online versions of QuickBooks through the use of Intuit’s Express Web Connect service, HHSB is unable to provide any technical support for Express Web Connect. Should you have trouble with Quicken or QuickBooks Online, you must contact Intuit directly for product support.