HHSB now offers two methods to receive balance and transaction alerts by SMS text message. If you are not currently enrolled in our legacy Two-Way SMS Text Banking System, we recommend that you use the new method of configuring text alerts inside of your Digital Banking account.
New Method: HHSB Digital Banking - Customized Alerts
- Our digital banking interface allows you to configure customized text alerts for balances and transactions on each of your accounts.
- Sign into your account online or launch the HHSB mobile app, select a bank account, and tap Alert Preferences to configure your text, email, and in-app alerts.
- To receive alerts for all debits or credits on an account, select "Notify me when a credit/debit is over $0.00"
Two-Way SMS Text Banking System
- Our Two-Way SMS Text Banking System allows you to receive daily balance, transaction, and debit card specific text alerts. You can send text message commands such as BAL and HIST to request information on demand.
- Visit any of our locations or contact our Virtual Branch to change your existing SMS Text Banking alert settings or enroll an account.