Real Estate Loans
Consistently named the areas “Best Mortgage Lender,” Hoosier Heartland State Bank is committed to providing you the best value in terms of mortgage products and service! When you apply for a mortgage loan with HHSB you will have:
- Access to a team of experienced and knowledgeable lenders to ensure that the process exceeds all your expectations.
- A communication plan specifically tailored to fit your busy schedule. You will receive weekly status reports that let you know exactly where you are in the mortgage process.
- Peace of mind knowing that we close 98% of our mortgage loans within 28 days.
- Access to a moving truck, free of charge.
- Access to a wide array of mortgage products to ensure that you receive the best possible customized solution to fit your needs.
- A loan decision that is made locally by an employee-owner of Hoosier Heartland State Bank!
Purchasing a home is one of the single biggest investments you will make. Trust our mortgage experts to help your dreams of owning a home become a reality. Whether you are looking to purchase a new property or refinance your existing home, let HHSB help. We offer terms up to 30 years, cash out refinancing, fixed and variable rates, as well as construction loans. Our closing costs and rates are very competitive and all decision making is done locally. We retain servicing on all mortgages where possible, which means you will never have to deal with another financial institution regarding your account.
Visit any of our convenient locations or contact one of our lenders. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and get the process started for you! You can obtain a general list of the information that will be required to underwrite your mortgage request here.
Get the cash you need when you need it. This is a great source of funds for home improvement, education expenses, consolidating debt with high interest rates or even purchasing a vehicle. A HELOC account is a line of credit that allows you to access the equity you have in your home. It is a low cost alternative to an amortizing second mortgage and the interest is usually tax deductible (consult your tax advisor for verification and details). With no closing costs, this is a very good account to have in reserve for emergency borrowing. HELOCs make borrowing as easy as writing a check or using your debit card.