Effective July 27, 2020, the state of Indiana now requires that you wear a face covering inside all businesses or public buildings. We gladly offer drive-up services for anyone who is unable or prefers not to wear a face mask.
We encourage you to utilize our free online, mobile, text and voice access banking products, or contact our Virtual Branch during regular business hours to fulfill your banking needs from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Please Note: The entrance to our Crawfordsville South branch at the US 231 stop light will be closed for road repairs until further notice. Please use the north entrance next to Taco Bell to access the branch or Operations Center.
Steps We’re Taking to Protect Our Team and Customers
- Germ shields at teller windows and pods
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Additional disinfecting measures
- Following 6 ft. social distancing guidelines
- Floor graphics to monitor lobby traffic
- Recommending the use of face masks
- Encouraging the use of our drive-ups and free digital banking product
Remember, we are in this together. We will continue to be here for you throughout the loan forgiveness process. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call 765-942-0125 or email Chief Lending Officer Trent Smaltz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not reveal any financial information or identification information in any emails that you might send or respond to
- Exercise caution with emails that have a COVID-19 subject line, attachment or hyperlink
- Be weary of social media pleas, texts or calls related to COVID 19
- Verify a charity’s authenticity before making any donations
- Contact us directly at 765-942-0125 about any suspicious emails, calls, or texts